Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pokemon Crystal Battle Tower Sheet Music






June 13
2010 6:30
Prime zazen after singing sutras
I turned my attention to its source
in search of true self

Suddenly I saw the beginning of the universe
was there at my fingertips
The billions of light years between us

held in the palm of my hands!
And it was like a burst of consciousness
There is no mind! No
mind!

forms appeared to me in the Zendo
with extraordinary clarity and density
because nothing between me and most of them
I was not, however, these forms
They were such that in themselves
When the Void

the bell rang
the spirit returned as a thin layer of skin forms
wrap

For two shots that followed clappers
discrimination applies
mind I was shocked to the depths of my being and did not know
what about all this when I attended

later in the morning
interviews collective taitsu Kohno RĂ´shi
latter tells us that the poem
Master Daito Kokshi
wrote at the time of awakening

taitsu said that Daito Kokshi
heard the "plop plop ... ..." rain falling on the ground
not with his ears but with eyes the same way

with his ears he could see
Ploc ... Plop ...

He added that they could not understand this
if we had not realized the emptiness of true self
And then I realized what I had experienced
and no longer had any doubt about this
"Great Deal"



Zendo

0 comments:

Post a Comment